It's so good to be back here at Happy Crafters! Other than crafting one of my most favorite things to do is organize! Annnnd when I can combine the two that's even better! :) Today I'd love to show you how easy it is to have an organized & pretty pantry. I used pattern adhesive vinyl to ...
• Happy Crafters iron-on vinyl
• Plain baby onesies, hats, t-shirts, bibs, etc.
What I did:
Using my Silhouette studio designer edition software, I created a few fun decals.
For iron-ons, text (and some images) will need to be mirrored/flipped horizontally. Simply right click and choose...
Adhesive Vinyl (this is perfect for scraps because you only need about 6 inches)
• Transfer Tape
• Ruler with a bit of painter's tap
• Silhouette & pick tool
- A piece of 1x8 board, cut to 24 inches - and paint washed with gray paint
- Adhesive vinyl (I used this kind from my partners at Happy Crafters)
- Vinyl transfer tape
- paint & a paint brush